Friday, May 1, 2009

Seed planting for Community Garden - Saturday, May 2nd

Hello, Necko -

The seeds are growing like crazy and many need to be transplanted to larger containers and individual pots! Join my son, Mohamed and I at my apartment, 1479 Belmont Ave Apt 2 (come up the stairs at the back of the building, facing the alley), to help with transplanting at either of the following times tomorrow, Saturday, May 2nd:

10am-noon
6pm-8pm (I'll have pizza for this group!)

I know this is terribly short notice, but Mohamed and I started doing it ourselves and were completely overwhelmed! Our seeds did so well that there is just too much for two people to do. If these times don't work but you would like to help, please send me an email at aprilcalkovsky@gmail.com or call me at 614-477-8610.

Thanks!
April